Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default Does anyone know what this could relate to?

    I logged into Webmaster Tools to be greeted by this warning:
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 245
Size:  73.6 KB
    I don't see any warnings elsewhere except for a couple regarding my sitemap, which relates to robot text blocking the Author pages. Could it be that? I didn't want the author pages published, and robots have been blocked for a long time from those.

  2. #2
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    Google had me worried, but it's just the new search console telling me about the Author page that I blocked!

  3. #3
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,412
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    I get these for pages that i have set for no index


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    Scampi (5 June 2018)

  5. #4
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked 268 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Yes, got the same mails in the past.

    When you block a folder in robots.txt, they send you that email.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Strider1973 For This Useful Post:

    Scampi (5 June 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •