Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    donik is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default newbie - few questions

    Hello,

    I decided to start making money from my website and I'm thinking about bet365 affiliates. Can you help me with few questions, please?

    1) If I decide to stop cooperate with bet365 (for example because some player has won huge money and I'm in big minus), can I rejoin the bet365 affiliate again in future?

    2) If so, will I start again on 0 (0$ on account and 0 reffered players)?

    3) Can I change positions of bet365 banners on web on my own? Or I will need approval from bet365?

    4) Can I have affiliate banners from two different companies in one advertising space (for example as head banner next to each other)?

    Thank you very much in advance

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,007
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,302 Times in 5,985 Posts

    Default

    Well if you decide to stop promoting Bet365 on the current account, and later decide to open another account, I would think they would not have a problem with it, however if your account at Bet365 is closed by them due to fraud or some other issue that violates their terms, then you might (and most likely should) have a problem opening a new one later.

    If you open a new account, yes I would think the new account would in fact be starting over completely and the quota would again be in effect.

    You should be able to place any banners you want anywhere on your site (if you own it), unless you sign some sort of contract guaranteeing a specific spot or placement.

    I have never heard reports of any affiliate that was required by Bet365 to place any specific creative in any specific spots on their site, but I would think that most affiliates would have a problem with any program that tried to enforce such a policy.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    donik (8 February 2016)

  4. #3
    donik is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ok, thank you very much

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •