bet365 Mail Server Logs to prove July 24th eMail was "delivered"
Hi everyone. I’m a long-standing bet365 Partner, I’ve been with them since around 2008.
Like many others here, my account has been closed, and I also did not receive the July 24th email for either of my partner accounts.
The first indication I had that something was wrong was in October, when I noticed a full week with no stats updated and contacted bet365 for clarification.
Since then, I’ve reached out to bet365 support several times. The only response I’ve received is a screenshot of the “sent” email they claim went out on July 24th. However, a screenshot of an email in Outlook doesn’t prove it was actually delivered, it simply shows the intent to send it.
I’ve requested the email server logs from July 24th to confirm whether the email was successfully delivered (for reference, my own mail server shows no record of any email from bet365 on that date). So far, bet365 have not provided these logs.
At this point, bet365 have been unable to confirm that the July 24th email was ever successfully sent, only that they attempted to send it. Has anyone else requested or received any email delivery logs from bet365?
Would be interested to hear from other partners, feel free to pass this info onto the Telegram group as well.
So far bet365's only response as I said is the screen grabbed eMail. If they can't prove the eMail was actually delivered they could be seen to have closed partner accounts down with no warning.