
Originally Posted by
iso2009
So let me understand this... They are suggesting, not forcing you? And they say anything about still being paid for the old customers that you sent (so no de-tagging)? Because this makes a lot of difference. Can you explain?
Happy New Year btw, I am still able to receive payments until March 2026. But I don't want to work with them anymore. Not worth the stress of knowing they might come up with a new "idea".
What didn’t you understand?
The company is pushing existing users to create a “new account” under the pretext of a new currency, a euro account. That’s quite an “elegant” way to broke the affiliate–user connection. I never thought they would stoop that low. Here’s a description from a forum:
“I had money in the account. For 3 days I couldn’t log in because of unrecognized credentials. Support told me to create a new account and assured me it wouldn’t be blocked. I did, and within 45 minutes the money was in the account, naturally in the new account. Of course, they ask for verification for that. That’s it.”
Do you really think the new client will be “attached” again to the partner, whit lifetime commission?