Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    ssss1127 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Not receiving any reply from Bet365 affiliate Team

    Hello Bet365 Team,
    I hope this message finds you well.
    I have reached out multiple times regarding the Bet365 Affiliate Program but have not yet received a response. Additionally, I am currently experiencing an issue where I am unable to log in to my affiliate account.
    I have also contacted a few individuals listed on the GPW portal, but have not received any replies.
    Could someone from your team please get in touch with me at your earliest convenience to assist with this login issue? I would greatly appreciate your support.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,982
    Thanks
    4,539
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Have sent an email to see if we can help with communications.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. #3
    zalozite's Avatar
    zalozite is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Sorry, two posts apears, someone can answer the questions. Thanks
    Last edited by zalozite; 20 July 2025 at 9:32 pm.

  4. #4
    zalozite's Avatar
    zalozite is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Please, keep the thread, its importand, alsp has some issue, hope to be resolved Good luck!
    Last edited by zalozite; 20 July 2025 at 9:31 pm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •