Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    tryme's Avatar
    tryme is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    306
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 135 Times in 94 Posts

    Default Sluggish Approvals From Programs

    Sometimes I have to ask myself whether some programs even want new affiliates.

    I've been trying to add a few new bingo programs to my sites but it seems that no one can really be bothered to approve (or deny) my applications. A shame really as my main bingo site is a constant performer in terms of bringing in new depositors.

    The thing is: if you don't approve my application in a timely fashion; there's a very good chance you'll lose the spots I was considering for your program.

    So, kudos to BigTimeRevenue for fast approval - you get the best currently available spots.

    No kudos at all to G2Affiliates, BingoCamPartners, BBNetwork and others for just being plain lazy.

  2. #2
    F-L-C is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,049
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 335 Times in 256 Posts

  3. #3
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    I'm not defending programmes but many people are still on holiday following the Xmas period.

    However, approvals should be within 24 hours as it's easy to administer

  4. #4
    tryme's Avatar
    tryme is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    306
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 135 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    I agree, Christoff, that there is going to be a lag caused by the Xmas/New Year period, but this is such a simple thing to do. It's a five minute process:

    1) Receive the affiliate application
    2) Check their website
    3) Approve or deny the affiliate

  5. #5
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    I completely agree - it should take all of 2 minutes!

  6. #6
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    Some affiliate programs can take weeks or months and when the application gets accepted they have already been forgotten.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to grem For This Useful Post:

    tryme (5 January 2012)

  8. #7
    tryme's Avatar
    tryme is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    306
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 135 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Well, BingoCamsPartners finally approved me today - around a week or so after I first applied. Better late than never, I guess.

  9. #8
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    It's a simple thing to do yet a lot of affiliate programs take ages to tick some boxes and press a button.

    I try to speak to the affiliate managers before I signup so they expect it and approve the application quickly as a result. It's worked most of the time

  10. #9
    RyanH's Avatar
    RyanH is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 40 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    It's not quite as simple as ticking a box and pressing a button, but then it shouldn't take weeks either.

    We aim to approve or decline (or ask follow-up questions) within 24 hours but timezones, weekends and holidays all have an impact. While myself and 1 other team member were working over the Christmas and New Year period, I know that many of our industry colleagues were not (sensible people).

    A little patience is the best policy sometimes, especially at this time of year.
    Ryan Henderson - Head of Affiliates - Kindred Affiliates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •