Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Acid is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    August 2025
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Question need some Aff Manager contacts

    Hi, I'm an active affiliate and I'm looking for current contacts for affiliate managers at Roobet, Stake, DuelBits, etc., as the emails I have seem outdated. Does anyone have any recent information or contact channels?

    Appreciate your help
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Hello Acid,

    For Roobet, try contacting Jenny using the email address of info@casinocows.com

    For Stake casino, try this phone number for support (02) 8294 6149 and you can also try partners@stake.com

    And, for DuelBits, try reaching out to them on X. They're quite active on there.

    hxxps://twitter.com/Duelbits

  3. #3
    Acid is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    August 2025
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I will thank you so much!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (2 September 2025)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •