
Originally Posted by
denuz01
Who wants to buy my DUTCH Binary/Forex affiliate website? It generated over $60.000 lifetime (sept 2013 till now) and this year $4.000+ avg. every month. Traffic is 85% Dutch 5% Belgian and 10% international.
- I have never used emailmarketing yet, I do have some emails in my Mailchimp list though.
- I have never used social media marketing yet, although I have a FB account with 19 likes (lol)
- I have never translated the website to English, French or more preferable with the domainname: German
- I have never used my evil mailchimp popup to capture leads as I can't figure out how it works
---------------------------------------------------------- =
Many ways to make this $100k website a $1m website but I am a little bored working on it. If I can make a other forex or binary affiliate happy with my startup work, then please contact me.