Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default Got that Friday feeling?




  2. #2
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Yea!!!!! Friday

    Have a nice weekend!

  3. #3
    UKCasinoOnline is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    I am trying to get the Friday feeling, but at the moment it's raining so it's proving a tad difficult. But YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    UK Casino Online - Seven of the best casinos, Game Guides and Slots reviews

  4. #4
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Ha ha. Yeah I can imagine, yet us Brits are pretty hardened to it aren't we? I have many a fond memory building sandcastles while holding an umbrella.

    Quote Originally Posted by UKCasinoOnline View Post
    I am trying to get the Friday feeling, but at the moment it's raining so it's proving a tad difficult. But YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •