Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default T - 8 Hours til the World Cup Kicks Off

    It's only 8 hours until the first game of the World Cup kicks off between South Africa and Mexico.. I imagine everyone is getting into the spirit. We have definitely been getting into it around the office. There are flags from all nations hanging around as well as people in jerseys and all sorts..

    I'm curious who else is going all out.. Are you hanging a flag outside your house? Going to work in your jersey every day? Wrist bands?

    I wore my Aussie wrist band to the conference in Prague and I'll be wearing it until the end of the World Cup. I'm also planning to get a jersey on the weekend and a flag to hang next to my desk..

    I want to see photos! Post pics of you in your jersey and show your patriotism!

    Happy World Cup!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    Cobus's Avatar
    Cobus is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 52 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    You have no idea how amazing the atmosphere is in Cape Town (and I can imagine the whole of South Africa) - especially in the last week!

    I have "mirror socks" (South African flag over my mirrors on the car) and two flags hanging from my window (one on each side).
    And of course I'm getting my face painted today

    I have spirit...yes I do

  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Where are the pics?!

    I can't believe noone posted any pics over the weekend.
    After the ****** loss of Oz on the weekend I decided not to buy a jersey.

    If they lose to Ghana I'm actually considering buying a South African jersey. It's almost the same anyway and at least the saffas didn't lose terribly.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •