Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    SuperiorShareConnie's Avatar
    SuperiorShareConnie is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 134 Times in 95 Posts

    Cool It's Friday and the body knows it



    For all the dancing affiliates with love!



    If you have a favorite dancing song/remix, please share with us

    Enjoy!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperiorShareConnie For This Useful Post:

    BettingGods (13 September 2019), Former Member 14 (18 August 2019), GPWA Maria (19 August 2019), sakisarv (30 August 2019)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    It's mid afternoon Sunday, and feeling like something the cat's dragged in. No wasn't out partying. Instead go-kart racing Saturday. I can barely walk, much less dance

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    SuperiorShareConnie (19 August 2019)

  5. #3
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    It's mid afternoon Sunday, and feeling like something the cat's dragged in. No wasn't out partying. Instead go-kart racing Saturday. I can barely walk, much less dance
    I always find the time differences on these forums amazing. Mid afternoon for you, its 8.20am here in the UK and most of the US hasn't even started to get in from their nights out yet.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allaboutthebets For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (31 August 2019), Former Member 14 (18 August 2019), SuperiorShareConnie (19 August 2019)

  7. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorShareConnie View Post


    For all the dancing affiliates with love!



    If you have a favorite dancing song/remix, please share with us

    Enjoy!
    For some reason it says video is unavailable for me.

    Here's a video of one of my 2 fave bachata dancers (Simona Buonanna) dancing with her dance partner Maurizio to my fave bachata (remix) song at the moment (my other fave is Abdel and Leti). Simona's styling is awesome. There's actually another video of them dancing to this song on the DJ Tronky page where she has some other really cool stuff that I've been experimenting with while social dancing.

    https://youtu.be/OprsfNhfylc

    I'm heading to Hawaii for my birthday this weekend and they will be here in Oz doing workshops at a festival and I'm so sad that I'll be missing them.
    Anyway enjoy
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  8. #5
    GPWA Maria's Avatar
    GPWA Maria is offline In Memoriam, 1970-2022
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    3,243
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked 458 Times in 319 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    For some reason it says video is unavailable for me.

    Here's a video of one of my 2 fave bachata dancers (Simona Buonanna) dancing with her dance partner Maurizio to my fave bachata (remix) song at the moment (my other fave is Abdel and Leti). Simona's styling is awesome. There's actually another video of them dancing to this song on the DJ Tronky page where she has some other really cool stuff that I've been experimenting with while social dancing.

    https://youtu.be/OprsfNhfylc

    I'm heading to Hawaii for my birthday this weekend and they will be here in Oz doing workshops at a festival and I'm so sad that I'll be missing them.
    Anyway enjoy
    Enjoy your birthday Renee!
    Feature your Affiliate Program with us and enjoy the rewards!

    Regards,

    Maria Florides
    GPWA Program Manager
    GPWA.org | iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com | FinanceAffiliatePrograms.com | GPWAtimes.org | iGamingPocketDirectory.com | APCW.org

    Mob: +35796453758 | Skype: Maria.florides1 | Email: Maria@gpwa.org

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to GPWA Maria For This Useful Post:

    Renee (19 August 2019)

  10. #6
    SuperiorShareConnie's Avatar
    SuperiorShareConnie is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 134 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    For some reason it says video is unavailable for me.

    Here's a video of one of my 2 fave bachata dancers (Simona Buonanna) dancing with her dance partner Maurizio to my fave bachata (remix) song at the moment (my other fave is Abdel and Leti). Simona's styling is awesome. There's actually another video of them dancing to this song on the DJ Tronky page where she has some other really cool stuff that I've been experimenting with while social dancing.

    https://youtu.be/OprsfNhfylc

    I'm heading to Hawaii for my birthday this weekend and they will be here in Oz doing workshops at a festival and I'm so sad that I'll be missing them.
    Anyway enjoy
    Thanks for sharing the video! I like Simona's style.
    Happy Early Birthday! Enjoy Hawaii and you might find a Bachata dancer there!
    Cheers,
    Connie

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperiorShareConnie For This Useful Post:

    Renee (19 August 2019)

  12. #7
    SuperiorShareConnie's Avatar
    SuperiorShareConnie is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 134 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Summer Mix!



    Who is going dancing this weekend?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperiorShareConnie For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Maria (23 August 2019)

  14. #8
    SuperiorShareConnie's Avatar
    SuperiorShareConnie is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 134 Times in 95 Posts

    Default



    Happy Birthday!

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperiorShareConnie For This Useful Post:

    allaboutthebets (30 August 2019), GPWA Maria (30 August 2019), Moonlight Cat (12 September 2019), Renee (10 September 2019)

  16. #9
    SuperiorShareConnie's Avatar
    SuperiorShareConnie is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 134 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    The night is young! Have fun Amigos!


  17. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorShareConnie View Post
    Summer Mix!

    Who is going dancing this weekend?
    I went dancing in Waikiki for my birthday. They had a live band and played me a birthday dance but started while I was in the bathroom! I walked out to an empty dancefloor and realised it was for me, walked on and there was no circle, so I started doing shines and a guy came to dance with me but still no circle. Everyone was just standing around watching. He had enough so i started doing shines again until one guy joined in right at the end.
    Absolutely hilarious.

    I managed to dance with an amazing on2 dancer from New York. The only problem was that it was on stones so a little hard to spin. Lots of fun though

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorShareConnie View Post

    Happy Birthday!
    Thanks!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  18. #11
    SuperiorShareConnie's Avatar
    SuperiorShareConnie is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 134 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Hello Renee,

    Sounds like you had a good time! Keep Dancing!

    Cheers,

    Connie

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperiorShareConnie For This Useful Post:

    Renee (12 September 2019)

  20. #12
    SuperiorShareConnie's Avatar
    SuperiorShareConnie is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 134 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Take me to Infinity! Enjoy your weekend!

    Ah, don't forget to sign up at SuperiorShare.com


  21. #13
    SuperiorShareConnie's Avatar
    SuperiorShareConnie is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 134 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    A little romance for the weekend! Enjoy!



    Renee this one is for you!

  22. #14
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorShareConnie View Post
    A little romance for the weekend! Enjoy!



    Renee this one is for you!
    I love Daniel Santacruz, and I love this song! I had an amazing dance to it on the weekend ♥
    Thanks for sharing!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    SuperiorShareConnie (25 September 2019)

  24. #15
    1 Click Wonder's Avatar
    1 Click Wonder is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    2020 and still feeling it

  25. #16
    Nick Elliot is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    March 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    SO true! But you know what, recently I started to use more Vimeo rather YouTube. It's so cool! And even more convenient in usage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •