Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    PeeP is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Rank drop from 1st to 3rd with its main keyword after moving site from .html to WP

    Anyone else has been affected this way after the transfer? Good or bad? Could the site come back even stronger?

    Let me know your thoughts..

    Cheers,

  2. #2
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    I've had sites experience both increases and decreases after converting to WordPress. There's not really enough information in your post to give you a proper response.

  3. #3
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Agree need more info, but I wouldn't think it's anything to be too worried about.

  4. #4
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Its normal, when I changed over mine serps changed and when I changed themes I had a slight change too.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  5. #5
    PeeP is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    It got the 1st pos back very soon, but now just need to focus on some good links and social to make it even stronger..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •