Since Halloween just past this is perfect for the season.....
Rick
Universal4
Since Halloween just past this is perfect for the season.....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
I love how the kids reacted, what a cute videoI don't know how the parents stopped themselves from laughing lol
This was really funny
The last one is the funniest I think!! The older brother playing the smart card when the little brother adds 2+2=5!
I would cry exactly the same way at that age! I would still cry probably
Like taking candy from a baby...
Interested in quality, relevant link exchanges and deals, especially with UK sites.
Ha ha , this last kid is so smart for his age. The way he talks and makes remarks is just unbelievable![]()