Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    gregdpowell's Avatar
    gregdpowell is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Default A little praise for CasinoCity and the guys there

    I was driving around this morning running some errands and received an email from new gaming company who sounded like we knew each other (always embarrassing when you can't place the name). lol

    I did a quick search for them by holding company name and like it does often, CasinoCity yielded the first result. I was able to grab some quick, relevant information and place the name with the company and catch up instantly.

    It got me thinking, there are a lot of people we pull info from that really don't know or do their homework before giving advice. I don't post here a lot but I wanted to say kudos to the team here on the forums and the guys banging out quality content on CC for their hard work and being professionals. Sometimes in this industry, it's just appropriate to give credit where it's due!
    Greg D Powell
    US Bingo Players Wanted

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gregdpowell For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Nancy (23 March 2010), SuperiorShare (24 March 2010), vinism (23 March 2010)

  3. #2
    CityEms is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default thanks!



    Thanks Greg!

    It's always nice to hear when someone has found Casino City a useful source of industry information! I'm happy that you use Casino City as a source for your research. If you ever have any questions please send me a PM!

    Thanks again!

    Emily
    Sr. Content Development Manager

  4. #3
    alexpratt's Avatar
    alexpratt is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 717 Times in 423 Posts

    Default

    Have to say its an amazing site and I 100% agree with Greg. I get calls all the time asking me for lists of operators that take xxx customers, or what operators are in which jurisdiction, etc. etc. and very time I ship them straight to Casino City, unbelievable resource not just for players but ofr industry too
    iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to alexpratt For This Useful Post:

    vinism (24 March 2010)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •