Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    onestopgamblingguide is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2005
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Post Why I Am Not Around, Etc.

    Hi fellow GPWA Members and Michael. I wanted to make a post to let you know why you don't see me here often and hardly as much as I should be. First let me say Michael is a terrific guy and I applaud him for all his hard work in making this such a great place!! I also saw your interview with J. Todd on APCW, awesome!! I was in an automobile accident 2 years ago and suffered some brain trauma which causes me to have limited use of my ability to focus and concentrate. I am a gambling webmaster and not a very succesful one at that so what time I have online I try to spend on improving this. My emails don't get read, my site doesn't get updated and I don't have much time for visiting this forum. Nothing can be done to correct my problem and I don't want anyone feeling bad or sad for me. I just wanted to drop a note to let you all know that I am not neglecting the great mission of GPWA, but that I am just a little pressed for time so to speak.

  2. #2
    Ziggy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    944
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    onestopgamblingguide:

    Nice work on the site. Very clean. My past work experience centered on newspaper ad layout and design. Your site is very easy to read and navigate. Welcome back to the forum.

  3. #3
    Paolino's Avatar
    Paolino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    2,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back! I like the clean layout of your website
    -----------------------------------------
    Paolo

    Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
    I sell Cheap Web Hosting.

  4. #4
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Sorry to hear about your accident! I can't say I remember you from CAC, but I try to remember people by their names, not their screenames (but that doesn't always work!) Give me something else to remember who you are! I'm sure I can recall some good times!
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  5. #5
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

  6. #6
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 2,042 Posts

    Default

    Onestopgamblingguide:

    Thank you for the kind words. I definitely view that you are doing a good job of supporting our mission, and appreciate that you applied for and were awarded a GPWA Approved Portal seal for your site (If you need any help getting it up, let CityGuard or I know).

    Thanks,

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  7. #7
    onestopgamblingguide is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2005
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default hi

    Thanks for the kind words all. I did get that seal up yesterday afternoon and it looks fantastic. You probably don't remember me from the CAC because I pretty much kept to myself. We just chit chatted after lunch one day with another fellow about the gaming industry and how we were doing, etc. I hope we all survive from the Neteller news and I wish you all the best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •