Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    n0harm is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    February 2023
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question biglybonus/com, more Domains for sale & seeking advice

    Hi, about a year ago I considered getting into this space and therefore I acquired some domains. However, I got more into other projects and just had no time to get really started.

    So - I am selling these domains, feel free to contact me with price ideas or requests.
    Also it would be helpful to get advice / opinions on these naming choices. I was looking for more tongue-in-cheek names, memorable, with good branding possibilities. Since SEO game is getting harder and harder, strong brand/imagery connected to social media was my angle.

    The Indian market is a very special one, with the numbers of their internet users going through the roof, soon they will surpass even the chinese market. I did some research on the walla suffix, also sales history wise, and still have some other domains like worldewalla that IMHO would be really interesting, evergreen content wise.

    Big respect to the knowledge preserved in this forum and the great community feeling, even after this longer absence I feel like getting started, seeing the lively discussions and friendly answers even for noobs like myself.


    All in .com:

    casinoshaker
    biglybonus
    successfulgambler
    masterthecasinos
    dominatecasinos
    livebettingacademy

    for Indian market, for most of these domains I also have the -wallah extension.
    pokerwallah
    bettingwallah
    betwallah
    slotswallah
    bonuswallah
    bingowallah
    casinowallah
    gamblingwallah
    gamingwallah
    sportsbookwallah

  2. #2
    n0harm is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    February 2023
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have to make a correction: all the Indian domains are indeed with the -wallaH extension, as stated correctly, but in the list below I left the last letter, H. Again, all domains are -wallah: pokerwallah/com etc. It is the more widely used form of this extension, see the unicorn physicswallah as an example.

    Also, please go to the URL and see the email contact info (AT for @) to get in touch!


  3. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,977
    Thanks
    4,537
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Added the h for you

    Rick
    Universal4

  4. #4
    n0harm is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    February 2023
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for setting it right.

    Also, I would really appreciate any feedbac
    k, the more in-the-face and direct, the better. I actually want to build on at least 2 or 3 sites if I won't sell them in the next days or weeks. What do you think which ones would you choose?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •