http://casinodelrio.net and then click on partners. Just wanted to give a heads up because it doesn't appear they are certified here or over at the APCW.
Rick
http://casinodelrio.net and then click on partners. Just wanted to give a heads up because it doesn't appear they are certified here or over at the APCW.
Rick
Last edited by CPReport; 17 September 2011 at 6:44 pm.
Anthony (21 September 2011)
It's just like them to claim this even though it isn't true.
Here is the page in question.
xxhttp://www.gamblingfederation.com/~/en/P/tour_partners.php
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Anthony (21 September 2011)
Are Gambling Federation still in business? I've been waiting for payment from them for more than 2 months as they promised... but still nada. They keep making excuses. And as of the last 2 weeks I don't even get replies to emails I send them. Is there a thread here with more info?
Deb
Really unbelievable they have us on their site. Thanks for the heads up.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
I had sent them an e-mail a while ago stating they were not allowed to list the gpwa logo as they weren't certified. They don't respond to anyone, but we all know they are a scam.
Jamie,
Teams: partners@ratemycasino.org
RateMyCasino –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
NDB Casinos – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.