Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    NorHenrik is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default New website (new domain name) Casinodeal.net

    Today we are launching www.casinodeal.net

    what is good and what is bad?
    any suggestions for improvements?
    Live Net Casino -Live Dealer Casino Guide! - Casino bonuses

  2. #2
    NorHenrik is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    we are now open for link exchange!
    Live Net Casino -Live Dealer Casino Guide! - Casino bonuses

  3. #3
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Hi Norhenrik!

    Looking good mate! I like the general layout at the colour scheme looks pro.

    To be honest one of the only things he 'News' tab in the navigation is a little bit misaligned and not entirely central, may just be my browser though - let me know if you want me to send you a screenshot.

    Can't really see anything else to improve at the moment, I'll let you know if I do!

    Cheers,
    Dave

  4. #4
    NorHenrik is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davemerry View Post
    Hi Norhenrik!

    Looking good mate! I like the general layout at the colour scheme looks pro.

    To be honest one of the only things he 'News' tab in the navigation is a little bit misaligned and not entirely central, may just be my browser though - let me know if you want me to send you a screenshot.

    Can't really see anything else to improve at the moment, I'll let you know if I do!

    Cheers,
    Dave
    nice if you can send a screenshot to admin@playtowin.org
    Live Net Casino -Live Dealer Casino Guide! - Casino bonuses

  5. #5
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorHenrik View Post
    nice if you can send a screenshot to admin@playtowin.org
    Done done done

  6. #6
    craig96 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    328
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Sorry for the following criticism and I hope it is not taken the wrong way.

    At first glance I though...template, and I was right. By all means keep the template until the site converts and maybe even keep it all the time as visitors maybe unaware. But, for me, the sites theme is nothing that sticks out or looks unique enough and just looks like a template of 100s of other sites.

  7. #7
    Jamie - RateMyCasino's Avatar
    Jamie - RateMyCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    705
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craig96 View Post
    looks like a template of 100s of other sites
    I agree, great as a start off. I would suggest looking into a more modern template if you can if you are going to use a premade one. Try to make your site speak out so to speak.
    Jamie,

    Teams:
    partners@ratemycasino.org

    RateMyCasino
    –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
    NDB Casinos
    – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.

  8. #8
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    NorHenrik, I can't access to your site. I keep getting Server Not Found. Is the site down or is it just me?

  9. #9
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I had no problem accessing your site! The truth is I like your site a lot, I like the presentation, the colors you chose makes your site look very lively, plus I see that every section on your site has good content!

    I saw that on your Casino News and Promotions section on your Homepage, there is a few words that are cut out right in the middle, I don't know if this is the same thing DaveMerry is talking about! But overall your site is really cool!

  10. #10
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Ok so it's really just me then. I tried clicking on the link again after seeing Gabriel_LCP's comment but it still didn't work. hmmm

  11. #11
    arkyt's Avatar
    arkyt is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 235 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoorana View Post
    Ok so it's really just me then. I tried clicking on the link again after seeing Gabriel_LCP's comment but it still didn't work. hmmm
    I've tried a few times today as well and get the same error as you.

  12. #12
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.casinodeal.net
    Suggestions:
    Access a cached copy of www.*casinodeal.*net
    Go to www.*casinodeal.*org
    Go to www.*casinoideal.*net
    Go to www.*casino-*deals.*net
    Search on Google:

  13. #13
    NorHenrik is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    this is very strange!

    The domain was brand new, so it may be due to slow dns servers?
    but i will get my web host to look at this matter..
    Live Net Casino -Live Dealer Casino Guide! - Casino bonuses

  14. #14
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I just ran a dns report on the domain at DNSStuff and it returned a huge amount of errors.

    Your nameserver records are wrong or nonexistient.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  15. #15
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    If you are looking for a new hosting company, I would highly recommend Hostgator.
    They have been pro to me and their support has been awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •