Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    casionmark is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    353
    Thanked 128 Times in 95 Posts

    Default Back linking conundrum - need some help!

    Hi -

    Need some help!

    - I was approached by a site that offers help for addictions (they have a great profile in ahrefs - DR, traffic, keywords etc.). They asked me to put them up on a Responsible Gaming page on my site.
    - In return I was offered a link back from a useful links page on a .org sister site of theirs.
    - Sounds great - it's not reciprocal, its a .org site, and its got high DA and high DR (in ahrefs).
    - However, I check the backlink and traffic profile of the .org site in ahrefs and it has 1000s of backlinks, but very little traffic or keyword rankings.

    Does that tell me I shouldn't go ahead? I feel it might not be worth it. Though its annoying because at first site it looked a good opportunity.

    Any comments?

  2. #2
    nirmeister's Avatar
    nirmeister is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Well, you got 2 options:

    1. Go for it but ask for a No-Follow link (still good)
    2. Don't go for it and tell them to F%$k off

    What could possibly go wrong?

    The worst thing to do it go by METRICS as we all know they are flowed!

    Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •