Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Rostick's Avatar
    Rostick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 89 Posts

    Default Sportsbetting dynamic odds plugin with aff. links - safe?

    Hey guys,

    So, I got a question about a wordpress plugin and who knows, you might like it as well if we conclude this is safe.

    Point is, I got an e-mail about one month ago from (I have his permission to publish his e-mail) about his wordpress plugin that posts betting odds from different bookmakers for each individual match preview. Obviously you can use your own affiliate links. Here are some picks.

    http://i.imgur.com/duiPnXD.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Ijbaec0.png
    http://i.imgur.com/CCihXO7.png

    A website that uses this plugin (bottom of the preview): http://www.mightytips.com/roma-vs-ju...n-and-preview/

    The creator doesn`t have a plugin page or website, so my question is - is it safe? Obviously I guess there can be security issues with these third party plugins, but I`m exactly an expert on this matter. The guy seemed very professional in our e-mail exchanges.

    I would be very interested in this, but I don`t want to risk anything, so I`d love some feedback
    Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
    Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
    WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library

  2. #2
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Actually what you have found is very rare.. looking at the code.. it all seems in order just a basic table with a 301 link setup.. and odds feed? though i'm no expert on tables but far as I can see it looks safe... what's the catch?


  3. #3
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    I would also appreciate some contact details if you dont mind so I could do some business? "Get him to create something for me"

    My bad.. just seen his email *edit


  4. #4
    MightyTips's Avatar
    MightyTips is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2015
    Location
    Riga
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Maybe I can help Based on my personal experience I could guarantee
    See our betting tips and make right decision: www.mightytips.com

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyTips For This Useful Post:

    Rostick (31 August 2015)

  6. #5
    Rostick's Avatar
    Rostick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    @wonderpunder - thanks for looking into it mate. I don`t understand what you meant by "what's the catch" @mightytips - thanks mate, glad you are here to confirm! It surely looks Ok, I just wanted to make sure I`m not missing some possible security issues.
    Last edited by Rostick; 31 August 2015 at 6:34 pm.
    Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
    Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
    WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library

  7. #6
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rostick View Post
    @wonderpunder - thanks for looking into it mate. I don`t understand what you meant by "what's the catch" @mightytips - thanks mate, glad you are here to confirm! It surely looks Ok, I just wanted to make sure I`m not missing some possible security issues.
    English is not your first language so i will explain... it's a expression "when something is good.. so good it must have a condition?" but it seems like this is good .. So i would like to deal with the guy who created it for my own personal site. is it mighty tips or another?


  8. #7
    Rostick's Avatar
    Rostick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    English is not your first language so i will explain... it's a expression "when something is good.. so good it must have a condition?" but it seems like this is good .. So i would like to deal with the guy who created it for my own personal site. is it mighty tips or another?
    Hey mate, I know the expression, I didn`t understand why you addressed it to me. Anyway, doesn`t matter.

    You can contact the guy via the e-mail I provided in the first message. That`s why he allowed me to use his e-mail, for exposure. Mighty tips is just using his plugin.

    PS: The plugin is not free, maybe that is the catch I don`t know the price yet.
    Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
    Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
    WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library

  9. #8
    Rostick's Avatar
    Rostick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Seems nobody else is answering on this, so I have to ask the admins to please remove the e-mail from the first message, I promised the guy that the e-mail will be removed after the thread is closed.
    Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
    Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
    WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •