Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default Predictions for the Manchester Derby?

    I know there isn't a lot riding on the game as the title is all but won, this said I'm looking forward to watching a great match tomorrow night.

    What are your predictions?

    I reckon United 3 - City 2.

    I think RVP's goal drought will be over too!

  2. #2
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    I fancy to win 2-1 - RVP to score

  3. #3
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    United by 1 goal, 3-2 feels right. I like Giggs to score if he starts. I also like the price of Yaya Toure to score first for City.

  4. #4
    alin04 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 209 Times in 127 Posts

    Default

    I think a bet on over 2,5 goals(on my site is the bet of the day ) its a good bet, also both teams score.
    I hope I will see a great football game and many goals scored.I don t like the football played in my country,or italian or french football,too much catenaccio .

  5. #5
    alin04 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 209 Times in 127 Posts

    Default

    We have got some good tipsters here on GPWA. All of you said that it will be over 2,5 goals and the score after 90 min was 1-2.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •