-
27 April 2010, 8:32 am
#1
Music Suggestions For Videos - Online Gambling Portal
Hello,
I have made a few videos for my Online Gambling Portal and these are now live @ YouTube (also, below),
Renee and another member commented to a thread saying about the music in the videos maybe being a little 'To Much' etc......
I agree completely but have used the music I have, in hope of attracting a range of different age groups (18-30 etc).........
I would like suggestions for better suited tracks and also your thoughts about the videos below ???
Look forward to your feedback etc,
Regards , Josh</EMBED>
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/VEm4cLhn-zM&hl=en_GB&fs=1& width=480 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED></EMBED>
Last edited by specialagent08; 27 April 2010 at 8:39 am.
-
-
27 April 2010, 8:40 am
#2
Another of Online Gambling Portal Vids
Also would like Music suggestions and thought for this Video please,
Regards, Josh
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/PSDmZPfKG9I&hl=en_GB&fs=1& width=480 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
Last edited by specialagent08; 27 April 2010 at 8:46 am.
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules