Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default Matt Cutts , new videos NOW

    http://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleWebmasterHelp

    Good stuff , for those of us who hang on every word he says...


    "CasinoJack"


  2. #2
    Focalclick is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2007
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    I'm really glad that they've been providing answers to questions via video. A big kudos to Matt Cutts and Google for making this type of information easily accessible. I know some of the videos have definitely helped me understand some things I was confused about.

    Kind Regards,

    Mark

  3. #3
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    I also hang on Matts words, but you'll notice that most of the time he does not say anything significant. When I see a question that interests me his answer is "I wouldn't worry about that." Vague, kind of like Alan Greenspan was.

    One thing though, is that occasionally I'll hear him say "get links" and "content" as the two main themes.

    Most of his answers are predictable, but occasionally I'll get some intel that will help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •