Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: link exchange

  1. #1
    thomasandreas is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts

    Default link exchange

    Hi,
    I am relative new in the casino affiliate business. Have been live with a couple of websites for about 7 months now. Of course, and I guess like most of us, I am trying to rank (organically) for a number of keywords. I follow the seemingly regular seo practices - content is king - so I write original content, backlinks is a must - so I get backlink etc.

    However, getting good backlinks can get kind of pricey. So I figured I try to get a link exchange strategy going. The question is, is it worth it?

    1. does it add much SEO value if I send a link and I give a link (or two)?
    2. what is the response rate that can be expected? I have probably sent out about 150 emails trying to get a link exchange going. My response rate is about 2%. Can this be expected or am I just sucking . hehe
    and out of that 2%, 0 have agreed so far.
    3. Does a link exchange add more value if it is from a website/blog within the same niche or is worth an equal amount if it is, for example, from a automotive or a health website/blog
    4. Can a link exchange have a negative impact for me if the website/blog have a lower PA or DA then me?
    5. Finally, do you think it worth pursuing a link exchange strategy.


    My main website currently has a DA of 21 and a PA of 34...

    Is that what can be expected after 7 month or is that a poor number? And if so, any recommendations?

    would really appreciate some feedback here

    Thanks!!

    Thomas

  2. #2
    RH-Calvin's Avatar
    RH-Calvin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Location
    Forum
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Link exchange is not very helpful today as Google considers it as link trades between websites. They are only helpful to exchange traffic for your website.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to RH-Calvin For This Useful Post:

    thomasandreas (30 June 2017)

  4. #3
    casinopro is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Hi Thomas,

    Link exchange are still good strategy but you really need to target good sites with good resource pages. I did some link exchange in the past and the best thing is the links stay for years which keep providing good link juice. You can exchange links in form of article or text link.

    Thanks,

  5. #4
    amysmart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 45 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    To link exchange:
    1. Share your links with good PA and DA websites.
    2. Generate more anchor text url.
    3. Be active on social media platform.
    4. Find your targeted audience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •