NFL Season is quickly approaching and I am revamping the brands I will be pushing this season. What US facing sportsbook brands should be pushed this season?
NFL Season is quickly approaching and I am revamping the brands I will be pushing this season. What US facing sportsbook brands should be pushed this season?
Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience
There isn't that many, but if anyone has a suggestion on new brands I would also like to know.
Best for who?
We promote longtime programs like Bovada, Bookmaker, BetOnline and Intertops as being good locations for players.
Players are given a secure place to bet and reasonable service.
However, their affiliate programs are variable, and these days seem to be average at tracking mobile traffic or ad blocked traffic.
There are also payment issues - with frequent delays - an insistence of accepting payment via BTC - and other issues.
I will say that most of the AM's at these places are top-notch though - so if you have a relationship with them it helps to smooth the waters.
Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience
None of them convert particularly well these days ...
Affiliates are having to deal with tor browsers, ad blocking, mobile variation, and cookie munching programs and protocols which destroy the effectiveness of a lot of tracking systems / solutions - so unless you are getting people to sign-up on first visit then you are probably losing 50-75% of your referrals.
Affiliate programs know this, but it's an error / situation that works in their favour with players arriving without cookies when they finally signup - so they get them "affiliate-free" (yippee!!) ... so the programs are in no hurry to sort it out.
-------------
Regarding intertops specifically ...
I do see clicks being recorded and some sign-ups and depositors on the reports. I won't get rich off them - but it does seem to function.
Intertops deduct about 22%-25% off the top, and you get 20% share on the rest - this works out at 15% of the gross.
Hardly a glowing endorsement - but they do seem straightforward and reliable and easy to deal with.
Triple7 (17 July 2018)
Affiliate marketing pace has certainly changed and losing customers through to cookies/sessions being lost sadly has become part of what to expect. Programs should consider reducing their deductions to take into account the 'free' customers they are receiving.
Will look into Intertops for this season.
Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience
-Shay- (17 July 2018)
Betting Partners also works quite good for me and they pay you in Bitcoins without any issues. You should go ahead and give them a try. Trust me, you'll never give it a second thought.
Last edited by Cash Bonus; 17 July 2018 at 4:24 am.
BestBonusBets (30 August 2018)
BestBonusBets (30 August 2018), Cash Bonus (17 July 2018)
I wouldn't bother looking outside that list tbh. From the rest, Topbet on a CPA are another viable option. Gtbets are ok on the value front and are a stand up bunch, but they are not competitive with conversions. BetPhoenix and their sister brands are pretty poor though probably trustworthy.
YouWager are making a big promotional push atm - no idea if they are good or bad. Aside from those, Cloudbet is the best of the Bitcoin brands by a mile.
Buying websites. PM me if you have anything sending 200+FTD per month for sale.
Thanks for that I got approached today by them so will have a closer lookCloudbet is the best of the Bitcoin brands by a mile
BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards
BestBonusBets (30 August 2018)
BestBonusBets (30 August 2018)
I just got an email back regarding Cloudbets restricted registrations and was told these are they USA, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards