Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Former Member 4 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Review new Slot/Pokie Player Community Page

    Hi All,

    Thanks for all the valuable information which I have found on this site.

    I've slowly built up an Australian pokie/slot player community on facebook with around 20k followers which I am now trying to monetize.

    The site which I've been working on is redacted and I was looking for some feedback on the look/feel. At the moment I haven't decided on programs/advertisements so they are just place holders.

    I'm very new to all of this so any recommendations would be much appreciated. I also have a few questions.


    1. Who are the best casinos/affiliate programs which will help me target Australian slot players?
    2. Aristocrat is very dominant in Australian land based casinos. Are there any online casinos who allow Australian players to play aristocrat machines?


    Thanks again.
    redacted
    Last edited by universal4; 27 July 2014 at 3:50 pm. Reason: fix link

  2. #2
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    I like the concept of the site, but I think each image needs better descriptions. Also you could maybe add a thumbs up/down so other people can rate the image and description.

  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    As far as I know, Australian players are not able to play aristocrat slots online.
    It could have changed since last time I checked, but since online gambling is supposed to be illegal in Australia, companies with software like Aristocrat probably won't be able to take the players.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #4
    feelthenoize is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2014
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Good luck with your site.
    www.playfantasysportsdaily.com - daily fantasy sports site reviews

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •