Hi Friends,


Thanks for clicking, and Happy New Year! My name is Hani Jazzar, previously of the Affiliate Lounge, and I just started working as an Affiliate Manager for CarlosPoker.com and MariaBingo.com. These are exciting times for all of us, with legislations passed and new actors popping up all the time.


So it’s with no surprise that I too have an offer for you. First, the popular www.CarlosPoker.com – a poker site that has generated a lot of attention in Scandinavia, offering great tourneys and bonuses and a good conversion rate. The retention is great because of the many competitions, newsletters and giveaways, but not the least because of the ‘pull’ design that they’ve managed to pull off.


BUT! What I’m really excited about is www.Mariabingo.com, which is a skyrocketing success since it launched spring last year 2006, with a conversion rate of over 10%. If you think you have any female gamblers who are looking for something new, this is your bet. I’d suggest either adding to your existing networks or starting a ‘woman gambling’ site (of which there are relatively few) to promote this.
We’re still accepting American players, and will do so until the summer, for both the bingo and poker. If you’re interested in any of this, I’m available at hani@carlospoker.com and hani@mariabingo.com.


Really looking forward to hearing from you, and hope you have a great new year!


Best Regards,
Hani Jazzar
Affiliate Manager
Carlospoker & Mariabingo