Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    clarar's Avatar
    clarar is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 133 Times in 89 Posts

    Default Impressive mom and daughter Yoga pictures


  2. #2
    louie.wilson's Avatar
    louie.wilson is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 139 Times in 86 Posts

    Default

    Oh i saw that mom in an article last week
    Her Instagram is crazy. She looks amazing, and her positions are just insane

  3. #3
    clarar's Avatar
    clarar is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 133 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    Even the child! its so cute! I loved it...

    I think its amazing that they can share this and create a healthy habit for both of them

  4. #4
    kristal_cm's Avatar
    kristal_cm is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarar View Post
    I think its amazing that they can share this and create a healthy habit for both of them
    Yes for sure. I think starting a healthy lifestyle from such a young age is the best thing a mum can do!

    Do you do yoga?
    Kristal Camilleri Murison

  5. #5
    clarar's Avatar
    clarar is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 133 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    I started a couple of weeks ago... still don't have enough strength to do this crazy positions!

  6. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Haha I love it.

    If there are enough people around here who do yoga (or some other form of exercise that involves moves like this) we should start a thread and start posting pics. I love those "photo a day" things.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  7. #7
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Very cute I have the klutz gene so I'm never gonna be game enough to try any of those positions.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    Renee (13 March 2014)

  9. #8
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    That is very young to start yoga. Good hobby for the little one to pick up early


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  10. #9
    adalia is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    thats so cute

  11. #10
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to our new spam member.

    ===> https://www.gpwa.org/forum/search.php?searchid=6683657

    The most funny thing with such idiots is, that they don't read any posts before they dirty the threads.

    In this case it is more than funny, because the spammer replies to Clara, a banned member.

    The Affactive gang Clara worked for, was arrested by FBI.

    ===> https://www.gpwa.org/forum/owners-af...ed-223482.html

    Since some time she found a company, which is obviously not aware of her "career" or does not care about it.
    Clara also here in this forum lied to deceived.
    Her new place to play is eToro!
    One more reason to avoid that program.

    ===> https://www.linkedin.com/in/clara-r-hans-10a62947/de

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 3 April 2017 at 2:57 am.

  12. #11
    adalia is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello Roulette Zeitung,
    I am not a scammer. Do mind before you use such harsh words.
    I am new member to GPWA forum and not much aware about it.
    I was just going through the thread found it cute so posted.
    I did not reply it to Clara I just posted on the thread.

  13. #12
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Hello?! You should read what others are writing.

    I did not wrote, that you are a "scammer".
    I wrote you are a "spammer", and in my opinion, indeed you are!
    I could swear, yesterday you wrote within 15 minutes or so close to a dozend of crap posts with one word or sometimes a few more.
    Can't find them all now after some hours.
    Obviously some of them were removed.

    The good thing is: Now you wrote 54 words in one single post!
    That's more than in all prior posts togehter!
    Even if I add the words from the removed ones.

    You see, everything is possible.
    Some only need a little nudge.

    And now tell me something about your last Easter experience please.
    How much chocolates and painted eggs you found in the garden?
    Was it still or already dark that day?

    Leopold

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    MaxGaijin (20 July 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •