Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default Now it's ENERGY closing accounts

    I haven't promoted these guys much but they're listed and I send a bit of traffic their way. They have failed to convert any of it. Received this out of the blue just now.

    I hope this email finds you well.

    Since you were inactive for more than last 6 months and you have no players we would like to inform you, that your affiliate account registered at 27/07/2015, under account ID xxx has been closed and our affiliate contract terminated.

    7.1.1 Energy.Partners reserves the right to terminate the Agreement if the Affiliate ceases advertising, or stops to generate numerical statistics from the marketing sources registered in the affiliate account towards Energy.Partners brands, unilaterally.

    Kindly let me know if anything changes.

    Kind Regards,
    Olha

  2. #2
    nfint12 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    Mountain View
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 71 Times in 50 Posts

    Default

    Keep their content listed and send any traffic you receive from that content elsewhere, that's what I do with brands like this and it works well (I've trackers setup to monitor).

    Ideally have something along the lines of "this offer has expired, here's a better one".

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to nfint12 For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (30 January 2020)

  4. #3
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nfint12 View Post
    Keep their content listed and send any traffic you receive from that content elsewhere, that's what I do with brands like this and it works well (I've trackers setup to monitor).

    Ideally have something along the lines of "this offer has expired, here's a better one".
    Oh, I know what to do in this situation. Blacklisting is only part of it.

  5. #4
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    So you have had not one click to generate a number on the stats in 6 months?
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  6. #5
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    So you have had not one click to generate a number on the stats in 6 months?
    Dunno. They closed the account. As soon as I replied with the word 'blacklist' they tried to backtrack but too late. I've been giving them free exposure for ages and yes, I definitely must have sent clicks in the last six months. I listed them in secondary positions because I suspected Energy of being a brand that could close accounts in the future. I was spot-on and glad I didn't get into a money trap with them.

  7. #6
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    LeoVegas is the same crooks, yeah?

  8. #7
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    LeoVegas is the same crooks, yeah?
    eta. my head's fuddled. Been typing straight for hours. Am I mixing this up with Royal Panda? Argh, I'm getting old.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •