Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    SteveBru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default How Do You Find a Really Great Company to Build an Online Platform?

    I am in need of a company to build on online gambling platform. I want somebody really good with an impressive client list. There are so many, I don't know where to start. Can you help with a top five or ten list for me please?

  2. #2
    -J-
    -J- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBru View Post
    I am in need of a company to build on online gambling platform. I want somebody really good with an impressive client list. There are so many, I don't know where to start. Can you help with a top five or ten list for me please?
    Please specify 'online gambling platform'. I mean, what exactly are you looking for?


  3. #3
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    yes are you after a casino where people can play, or an advertiser website where you marketing casinos on?

  4. #4
    gamblingdomainer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I think if you are looking for casino operators i.e. companies who build the software then "Microgaming", "Playtech" and "RTG" are at the top.
    Selling gambling domains @ our Gambling Domain Name Sales Website | Casino Promotion Blog
    New Slot Portal : Win Slot Machines

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •