-
24 September 2015, 1:09 pm
#1
Best Sports Betting Affiliate program?
Hello All, This is my first post to this forum and I am currently in the process of designing website and an App.
Can you recommend the best site for a sports betting affiliate? I am looking for a hybrid commission structure initially.
I initially looked at WH but the reviews on this forum are unfavourable. Also I wanted to meet the AM to discuss a deal but as they are based in Israel I wont be going there anytime soon!!!
Is there a minimum amount of deposit a new user has to deposit in order to activate the CPA? Does the first time deposit bonus count?
Would some firms pay €15-€20 CPA with 10-15% Rev share?
Any help would be appreciated!
Cheers.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules