does anybody has a clue how table finders work? how do they get live information about poker tables!?
Thank you
does anybody has a clue how table finders work? how do they get live information about poker tables!?
Thank you
I do custom programming for freePM me...
WordPress Plugin that might interest you:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...-league-table/ - English Premier League Table WordPress Plugin - FREE
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bundesliga-table/ - Bundesliga Table WordPress Plugin - FREE
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ligue1-table/ - French Ligue 1 Table WordPress Plugin - FREE
I would think that each of the gaming servers (to which the gaming sofware is authenticated on) runs a direct query on the network's gaming server.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
hmm that sounds like they need special permission. I am asking so because I was thinking of providing such information on my poker website and most probably offer it for free to other poker websites who might want to share this kind of information with their visitors...
Do you think table finding is something that poker players look for on poker websites?
Thank you
I do custom programming for freePM me...
WordPress Plugin that might interest you:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...-league-table/ - English Premier League Table WordPress Plugin - FREE
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bundesliga-table/ - Bundesliga Table WordPress Plugin - FREE
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ligue1-table/ - French Ligue 1 Table WordPress Plugin - FREE
Might be worth having a look at some of the big sites that do this already - they might offer it as a widget for your site (with a link back to theirs). I know you can get something similar for tournament listings...
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.