Thank you GPWA for all you do all year long and putting up with all of our personalities!Venting, ranting, editing posts, telling jokes, videos and wishing each other happy birthday and many other milestones!
I've heard the complaints that it's all about the $$$ here. I know better. Of course that helps, but that is not the goal. Even so, no one in this biz works for free.
For all your flaws,, (don't we all have them) you are a friend to affiliates. And a friend to the underdog I might add.
I've been around for a long time and there is no other place that I would go, and have, to resolve a problem. Thank you for all you do.
Thank you Anthony, Rick, Vin to name a few.
Great job Michael. You are a gem to this industry!
Merry Christmas!


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote





