Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

    Default horrible prank videos

    After watching one I was inspired to find more


  2. #2
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

  3. #3
    christmaslots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    WOaH!
    That
    was
    pretty
    Horrible
    Prank!

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christmaslots View Post
    WOaH!
    That
    was
    pretty
    Horrible
    Prank!
    The spacebar is located at the bottom of your keyboard.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #5
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    After watching one I was inspired to find more

    That's pretty bad, but her reaction was a little overboard IMO. Or maybe I'm just desensitized.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  6. #6
    christmaslots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Oh, Sorry for that Renee.
    I can't reply with one or two lines here in this forum.
    Maybe, since I am a newbie here.
    So, that's how it works.
    I watch the video, and it was funny.

  7. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I swear I think someone posted that prank about the hanging man a few years ago...

    Still as funny today as it was then though...

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  8. #8
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    Freaky little girl!

  9. #9
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Poor girl in the lift If I was her, I would definitely would try to get back to them with a bigger prank.

  10. #10
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

  11. #11
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Honestly, I really didn't like the first video, didn't watch any more.

  12. #12
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    So very wrong...
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  13. #13
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    wow that first one was a pretty extreme prank! lol

  14. #14
    casinoplanet's Avatar
    casinoplanet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Location
    LowLands
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 125 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    Not my kind of humor....sorry
    "Depend on the rabbit's foot if you like, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." R.E. Shay

  15. #15
    christmaslots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Cool

    But still its funny.
    Christmas-slots for December!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to christmaslots For This Useful Post:


  17. #16
    clarar's Avatar
    clarar is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 133 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    I also watched this brazilian prank and thought it was terrible! Brazilian people is really superstitious...

    Thought what would I do if something like that happened to me... I would kill the person!!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to clarar For This Useful Post:

    christmaslots (29 November 2012)

  19. #17
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarar View Post
    I also watched this brazilian prank and thought it was terrible! Brazilian people is really superstitious...

    Thought what would I do if something like that happened to me... I would kill the person!!!
    I totally agree with you Clara, I would also would need to take my revenge.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria F For This Useful Post:

    christmaslots (29 November 2012)

  21. #18
    christmaslots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    I agree with both of you guys, that it is not right!
    Christmas-slots for December!

  22. #19
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    50% of me considers it pretty funny, the other 50% thinks you could seriously traumatise the victim of the prank with stuff like that!

  23. #20
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,369
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,111
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Default

    I'm too scared to watch these...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •