Do you think an affiliate program has shaved your commissions in the past?
Yes
No
Do you think an affiliate program has shaved your commissions in the past?
Monthly
invinciblepoker (21 March 2025), Valentin D (22 March 2025)
for 21 years
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
Doolally (2 October 2025), invinciblepoker (21 March 2025), Sherlock (22 March 2025)
back, sack & crack.
BetSmartUK (4 April 2026)
Yes, of course, and there's no doubt about it.
Definitely, as well as having VIP players that I personally know and referred removed. It's usually newer sites that do it in my experience.
Depends on which database you refer to
you are either shaved or robbed or with bet365
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Absolutely.
casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals
revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog
100% sure and I cought them many times.
AffiliateGuardDog.com tests how honest affiliate programs are. They sign up for an affiliate account, create a player account from the affiliate link, make a deposit, gamble the whole deposit away, and see how much affiliate program says the player lost. It's usually not as much as the actual loss.
Categorically yes, almost as often as I shave my own face
Shaving is now being "legalised" in the terms and conditions.![]()
For sure but with time it stands out compared to the other brands and some do it more blatalntly than others. those are the ones that never get my good traffic.
Shaved nope, skinned yes. "You can skin a sheep once, but shave it endlessly". Most programs now don't have time for the latter and prefer the first.
I've been mowed.
Wow. I think until now I was too naive lol. Because I trust them.