View Poll Results: How do you communicate with affiliate managers?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • E-Mail

    16 69.57%
  • Facebook Messenger

    0 0%
  • Google Chat / Google Meet

    2 8.70%
  • Phone Calls

    1 4.35%
  • Teams

    9 39.13%
  • Telegram

    14 60.87%
  • Tradeshow Meetings

    2 8.70%
  • WhatsApp

    4 17.39%
  • Zoom

    1 4.35%
  • Other (share in a post)

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,707
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,374 Times in 2,045 Posts

    Question How do you communicate with affiliate managers?

    A little less than a year ago I posted a poll about "What messaging platforms do you currently use, or expect to use in the near future?" At the time I asked the question because Skype was about to be retired in favor of Microsoft Teams.

    This year I thought it made sense to ask how affiliates communicate with affiliate programs and affiliate managers. And, for those of you who are affiliate managers, how you communicate with affiliates.

    Besides voting in the poll, be sure to share your thoughts about communications between affiliates and affiliate managers. What works best for you and why. And how frequent and useful are your communications?

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  2. #2
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,566
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    casinobonusguy (19 February 2026)

  4. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,457
    Thanks
    9,168
    Thanked 3,006 Times in 2,218 Posts

    Default

    Through Telegram Messenger and Microsoft Teams.
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 18 February 2026 at 6:46 pm.

  5. #4
    ARZ's Avatar
    ARZ
    ARZ is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 74 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    Localones (From CZ) by Whatsapp or phone, international ones on Teams. Just I cannot forget great Skype times, Teams are far not so good as Skype was
    Nejlepší Výherní hrací automaty online zdarma! - zahrajte si z pohodlí domova
    Vyhraj.cz - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech v ČR
    Vyhraj.sk - nejlepší portál o casino bonusech na Slovensku
    Check the best casino bonuses and free spins every day!
    Confira as melhores ofertas de bônus de rodadas grátis no Brasil.

  6. #5
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 607 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Email generally, although WhatsApp for some of the stronger relationships.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  7. #6
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Email, Teams, and Telegram; in that order. However, after the shady behavior a user was subjected to on Telegram, I am planning to insist even more on keeping all communications via email.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  8. #7
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Although I prefer email I will use Telegram and last resort Teams. Rarely will I give out WhatsApp.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  9. #8
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Ever since Skype became Teams it's been 90% Telegram for me.

  10. #9
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Email and Teams but for anything official, like confirming a deal, I insist it be done over email.

    Only one AM have I ever allowed What's App contact. I see that as more personal and I don't want to be bothered on there out of my working hours.

  11. #10
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    Almost exclusively Telegram. Just a few via Teams. Only use email for sending invoices.

  12. #11
    cassy25k's Avatar
    cassy25k is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2025
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    For me, it's mostly Telegram and Teams these days.

    Telegram is my go-to for quick questions, updates, or casual chats with AMs I've built a good relationship with. It's fast, works well on mobile, and I like that I can organize different affiliates into folders.

    Teams I use more for formal stuff – especially since Skype got retired. Some programs insist on it, and it's fine for scheduled calls or when we need to share screens.

  13. #12
    casinoaftaler is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2026
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I mainly communicate with affiliate managers through Microsoft Teams, as it makes it easy to schedule regular calls and keep everything organized. We usually have weekly meetings where we go through performance, upcoming campaigns, and any changes in promotions or terms. I find that having consistent communication helps build a stronger relationship and makes it easier to react quickly if something needs to be adjusted. Email is also used occasionally, but Teams is definitely my primary channel.

  14. #13
    kwblue's Avatar
    kwblue is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked 702 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    Generally Telegram, but email as well. I do prefer email - I search through it on occasion when my old brain doesn't remember something. But Telegram is nice and most managers seem to have it. I do have some on teams as well, but when you have multiple Teams up and running - only the one you choose notifies you, so that is a pain to switch and look for notifications (only to find out they are weeks old)
    SlotsOnFire.com — Online Slots Database | 34,000+ Games, RTP & Reviews

  15. #14
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,766
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 719 Times in 502 Posts

    Default

    really surprised some use Whatsapp. i never do.
    also almost never do calls. i think i had one in the past 5 years
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  16. #15
    Bonukset is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2026
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Discord, Teams, Telegram... would prefer one platform for all communication but it is what it is

  17. #16
    artem10x is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2026
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I’m fine with Telegram or Teams for everyday stuff, but if something affects money, I want it in email. If the rate changes, a promo gets extended, or the deal is updated, that should be confirmed in writing.

    Chat is good for speed, email is what avoids problems later

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •