-
Sports-related guest posting/content partnership
Hello out there,
I'm looking for owners/writers of legitimate sports and sports betting sites to work out various forms of content exchanging. I want to be clear off the start:
I'm not interested in link exchanges
I don't want to buy or sell any links
I don't want to simply trade articles
Instead I'm looking for situations where I can benefit my site, along with you benefiting your site at the same time. This means guest posting, content syndication, and most importantly a partnership content creation effort.
Basically if you're a blogger, or operate a site with bloggers (who write legitimate high-quality content), let's talk. I'm looking to build legitimate links to my site, but am always open to adding useful content to my site (I'm assuming it will include a link back).
While this is almost entirely for SEO, I'm looking only for legitimate sites who understand the difference between real content (and quality links) from spam.
Let me know
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules