Some of these are bloody hilarious. Happy Thursday!
Some of these are bloody hilarious. Happy Thursday!
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
heehee...cute. do you think they are all real or some are photoshopped somehow?
Haha, I like the pigeon one and the homeless man with Karate lessons.
Can not believe that some of these signs are real, they can't be.
I reckon some have gotta be photoshopped, but either way they are gold.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Haha, those are great!
How about these: They are signs in Japanese Metro Trains representing
'Priority seats for ................',
From left to right:
1. Person with injured arm
2. Person holding a child
3. Pregnant woman
4. Person with injured leg
Not at all what you would think of actually![]()
The homeless dude is the best! Ninjassss
Funny stuff.![]()
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
I didn't have time to grab a photo, however, when I was sitting in traffic just outside of Newcastle, NSW, Australia, I saw a sign on the gate that said,
"Horse. Please close the gate."
I wasn't sure what impressed me more, a horse that can read signs, or a horse that knows how to close a gate...
James