Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    joejoe186 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default New member review site

    Hi-
    I would appreciate a review of my site atlcasino.com

    Thanks

  2. #2
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Hi Joe!

    In general I really like the site, it's clean to the point and easy to navigate. I'd point out the following though

    1. I'd add a rollover effect to the navigation.
    2. The logo edges seem a bit pixelated - these should be easy to smooth out.
    3. The internal pages need some more content, but I'm sure you know that

    All in good time, it looks like the site has some good potential!

    Cheers,
    Dave

  3. #3
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi Joejoe186,

    Welcome to the forum!

    I like the colour of your site, because it looks fresh.

    When I clicked on the tabs at the top ‘Casino Bonus’ and ‘Casino Games’ I was expecting to see those pages filled with different bonuses and games, so I would suggest you make some tables and start entering some information, because players don’t like to see empty pages.

    In overall I think you are on your way to have a great site.

    All the best,

  4. #4
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    Nice layout and colouring - very easy to read

  5. #5
    joejoe186 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Maria-

    Thanks for your review.what do you mean by adding tables.

    thanks

    Joe

  6. #6
    joejoe186 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hi Dave-

    Thanks for the review not sure what you mean by rollover effect can you elaborate.

    Thanks
    Joe

  7. #7
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe186 View Post
    Maria-

    Thanks for your review.what do you mean by adding tables.

    thanks

    Joe
    Hi Joe,

    Take a look at the middle of this affiliate page http://www.genesisargentina.com/index-english.html you can see a table filled with casino rooms. I think it looks very nice when there is a tidy selection of casinos or bonus or whatever you want to offer.

    I hope this helps!

  8. #8
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Very fresh looking site indeed, love the green colour.

    But what's ATL though?

  9. #9
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Looked over for a bit, you will need to make your post and pages longer at about 400+ words each, otherwise, might be taken as low quality and Google will definitely send you down the serps.

    Like the page for jackpots, it's a few sentences and then code for those images I am guessing. What you want to do, is have the jackpots at top, and then on the bottom, some sort of text 300-400 words longs, for example, what is jackpot, what happens when you win a jackpot, how ofter do ppl win jackpots, etc anything related, that people might not really read but will be relevant and will make the page informative.

    I will make that home page table at least stand out a bit, for example change the color of the Play Now buttons. Otherwise they just look like the rest of your menu button and it's not eye catching.

    I see no reviews. If I were you I'd remove that 120x600 banner on the right, start writing reviews and make tables and menus on the right to strengthen them. Fix your titles, to be Capitalized, as some like 'casino article | ATL Casino' doesn't say much and looks uneven.

    Hope these help you out a bit, the rest will have to come from you.

    Regards

  10. #10
    joejoe186 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the review

    Joe

    atlcasino.com

  11. #11
    joejoe186 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for your help the atl is short for Atlanta.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to joejoe186 For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (24 March 2012)

  13. #12
    joejoe186 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Maria-

    Thanks for your help

  14. #13
    joejoe186 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Dave-

    Thanks for the review i am new so i am not sure what rollover effect is.

    Joe

    atlcasino.com

  15. #14
    casinomegamall's Avatar
    casinomegamall is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Great lay out and nice color combination just like my favorite website casinomegamall.com.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to casinomegamall For This Useful Post:

    joejoe186 (30 March 2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •