Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: newbie vexpress

  1. #1
    vexpress is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default newbie vexpress

    I am interested in starting a gaming website. Could anyone kindly advice me how to go about it. Do i have to engage a web programmer for the games or is the free software available? What is the estimated cost for writing a poker game for example? What about affiliate programme?

    There is so many questions on my mind. Could some kind soul show me the way. Thanks so much.


  2. #2
    Base's Avatar
    Base is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I don't think the benefits of paying a programmer to write a game will outweigh the costs. Often there are casino sites that will have java games that you can embed on your site, see onlinecasinobase.com/?page_id=155 as an example.

    I'm sure there are online poker games you can embed on your site too, I know they have games for free on facebook so maybe there is a way to link to that somehow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •