Hi,
I was wondering.. If a domain has DA and PA 20 about.. Citation flow 10 but trust flow 0 with 3000 backlinks, does that mean site is penalized in the trust flow area, cause of spam?
Hi,
I was wondering.. If a domain has DA and PA 20 about.. Citation flow 10 but trust flow 0 with 3000 backlinks, does that mean site is penalized in the trust flow area, cause of spam?
Not necessarily penalized but the link profile doesn't look that good.. is this domain level or url level? I find majestic doesn's find as many of the important links like ahrefs... and it takes awhile to update
Lhlht (1 July 2015)
I dont know if it is url or domain.. would it harm me to link from good sites to that site? Can the good sites risk penalties?
I'd make the question a lot simpler.
Does the domain get much HUMAN traffic?
Will the link be placed in a position to get you some of that HUMAN traffic?
If not then it doesn't matter what it's PA, DA, PR is or what any other nonsensical SEO metric says about it.
-Shay- (1 July 2015)
Yep - that makes it pretty easy! Simple questions like that makes link building pretty easy.
holkapolka - why would you want to link to that site? If it has good information that is relevant to your site and adds value for your visitors link to it. Linking to a site that has good info shouldn't hurt you. Google the domain and if it doesn't come up as 1st or 2nd in the results it is probably penalized, unless it is a very simple domain that is highly competitive.
Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.
I would avoid a link on that domain you mentioned, if it's got tons of links but really low trust flow then I'd avoid it.
Lhlht (3 July 2015)
Id go with Racing Jim, but i see the main keyword i want to be ranked for ranks according to webmaster tools 60# and since im a bad marketer its not so bad.. note site is month old.. if trust flow goes up then i willadd it to my good sites
That domains must have poor or low quality Back-Linking Profile .
Thanks