Does anyone know what the process is to get listed in the affiliate resource section of The Gambling Affiliates Guide (gaffg.com)?
Does anyone know what the process is to get listed in the affiliate resource section of The Gambling Affiliates Guide (gaffg.com)?
Just contact their support. They are very helpful and will inform you about all the necessary steps to get a listing on their site.
I vaguely remember them posting about it a few months ago - if I remember correctly I think you need to follow a few guidelines and display their seal on your site.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
sandi (31 December 2014)
The Gaffg seal is optional for affiliates to use. The main criteria is that the webmaster provides information for their players on problem gambling and gambling addiction and the site meets some quality guidelines. We have a backlog of profiles to publish but will be working to clear this in January and February.
http://gaffg.com/about-gaffg/contact-us/
ocreditor (5 January 2015)