Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Mel_am's Avatar
    Mel_am is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Talking Fav viral video of the week!

    Every time someone goes SURPRISE! I can't help to think about this little guy....

    http://www.lolazy.com/2010/10/lol-in-2-secs.html


    Brilliant!
    Mel - Affiliate Account Manager
    mel@marketmediacenter.com

  2. #2
    radicaldomains is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Heh, It's not bad, but they should have made a caption or something a voice over... Would have put it over the top

  3. #3
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Yes a voice over or caption with the little guy saying "WTF" would be hilarious
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  4. #4
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    so cute! Unlike this hamster... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf06WJQ4FnE

  5. #5
    Mel_am's Avatar
    Mel_am is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Poor thing!! he is just protecting himself, he is a cute little warrior …I wouldn’t want to get in his way thou

    So what u guys want to see is something like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi...eature=related

    lol
    Mel - Affiliate Account Manager
    mel@marketmediacenter.com

  6. #6
    vinism's Avatar
    vinism is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Imported from Detroit
    Posts
    1,209
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 337 Times in 173 Posts

    Default

    The first one gets funnier every time I see it, primarily because there is no sound. The one with the music is only funny once or twice. But I liked them both. Who knew those little critters would be such good actors....

  7. #7
    vcasino's Avatar
    vcasino is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_am View Post
    Poor thing!! he is just protecting himself, he is a cute little warrior …I wouldn’t want to get in his way thou

    So what u guys want to see is something like this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi...eature=related

    lol
    lol thats the same one I thought of when I saw this vid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •