Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default Have you seen Remi Gaillard?

    I am pretty sure if you have watched one of his videos, you have watched them all. This is my favorite:

    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gHCxdlZ7G18?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gHCxdlZ7G18?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

  2. #2
    MommyMachine's Avatar
    MommyMachine is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    LOL I hve never seen any of his videos, but off to youtube to check them out now.

  3. #3
    michael1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 60 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    LOL that is so hilarious. I'd love to see someone try that in the CBD of Sydney during peak hour traffic, I think I'd die from laughing haha Awesome share, I'll have to check out the rest of the videos

  4. #4
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michael1981 View Post
    LOL that is so hilarious. I'd love to see someone try that in the CBD of Sydney during peak hour traffic, I think I'd die from laughing haha Awesome share, I'll have to check out the rest of the videos
    I am pretty sure he will get shot if it's here in the States. A lot of crazy frustrated people. How do you explain to your boss, that you were stuck in traffic because of a human snail . The rest (over 100) are as crazy and as funny as this one.

  5. #5
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    OMG! In Australia.. some dick would get out and smack the **** out of Remi! Never the less.. that is cool.

  6. #6
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    OMG! In Australia.. some dick would get out and smack the **** out of Remi! Never the less.. that is cool.
    I am guessing the people in France are very very calm, considering some of his other videos.

  7. #7
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    I am guessing the people in France are very very calm, considering some of his other videos.
    Actually the French public is very lenient towards their humorists. Some of these guys really do totally outrageous ****. Take Michaël Youn for example. The guy has done some of the weirdest things ever and he's a darling of the frenchies.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Very cool video! I wonder what would happen if a cop car was to be there at that time...

  9. #9
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    Very cool video! I wonder what would happen if a cop car was to be there at that time...
    He usually gets pulled over, or cuffed. For example in the butterfly video where he put a butterfly net over a police officer, might have ended up ugly in the States , but they just brought him down and cuffed him.

    BTW Remi just entered the Poker industry in his latest videos

    Part1:
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">


    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kKR1rrjvq-I?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

    Part2:
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">


    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JwtDsG-oOw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

  10. #10
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,450
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 389 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    omg hillarious but not a smart stunt to pull. He is lucky someone didn't go road rage

  11. #11
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,369
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,111
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 2,838 Posts

    Default

    haha these are hilarious!!! Reminds me of a show called Trigger Happy TV, from years ago. There was a bunch of guys dressed up as squirrels who used to go around robbing shops of all their nuts...

  12. #12
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    haha these are hilarious!!! Reminds me of a show called Trigger Happy TV, from years ago. There was a bunch of guys dressed up as squirrels who used to go around robbing shops of all their nuts...
    He has something similar, but instead of squirrel he dressed as a penguin, and once as a cat , robbed the fish . And there was one where they were dressed as Pacman and the things that chase him, broke a lot of things in the store.

  13. #13
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Remi's newest stunt.... it's shot on Sunday, so do not try to imitate . The sign says: Military Area - Keep out, Shooting exercises everyday except sundays and bank holidays. Danger - Death Hazard.

    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">


    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TqM0XmKaGQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •