Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    elad is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2020
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Raj.bet Affiliate

    I've been sending raj.bet quite a lot of traffic lately from my site.
    Though I have a deal with them, I see $0 in my revenue. I'm getting no response by trying to reach them, and I tried several times.
    The AM with which I closed the deal doesn't work there anymore and claims she can't refer me to anyone because "they all left".

    Real dodgy.

    Anybody knows how to get them? Considering highly to stop sending traffic to them if they don't reply in the next 2-3 days.

  2. #2
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Hey,

    You can dm me their email address and I will try to email them as if I want to sign up with the aff program. Can see if they will respond to that.

  3. #3
    elad is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2020
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks!
    They don't have an email I could find. If not through their affiliate program form, this is where you can reach out to them: https://raj.bet/help

  4. #4
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

  5. #5
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Still haven't gotten anything from them, doesn't seem like they are interested in onboarding anyone, not to mention maintaining relationships with existing affiliates. I'd say ditch them.

    Quote Originally Posted by elad View Post
    Thanks!
    They don't have an email I could find. If not through their affiliate program form, this is where you can reach out to them: https://raj.bet/help

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PaulEchere For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (10 January 2022)

  7. #6
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    We signed up to the program in December and received the following e-mail from an affiliate manager with e-mail address.

    l.volkova@project.live
    Hi!
    I am Julia - an affiliate manager in Raj.bet
    I saw your registration in our affiliate program
    Would like to know more about you and your
    traffic sources
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •