Hi everyone,
I'd like to share with you some bad news regarding Euroearners affiliate program. One month ago I had to fight for my hard earned commission sending them loads of e-mails. They stated that commission had already been paid or I had received other bla bla bla excuses. It was very irritating.. Finally they said that I was right and paid it, but it took them very long.
This month I have similar problem with them. I've sent some emails to their manager - Mr Christofer Holmgren about the issue and what I've got? Some excuses and unfulfilled promises about the commission payment. The commission should have been paid last week.. As you can see we have another one and no progress.. In addition, my last e-mails sent are left unanswered. Btw. I also contacted their live chat support, but they do not deal with affiliate payments and can't help, but who can?
Please let me know if you have had any similar bad experience with them?


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


