Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default All that we are is the result of what we have thought - Buddha

    So i have been testing this theory out.

    " All that we are is the result of what we have thought"

    Since it is on my screen i decided to play poker again on Tilt. While playing I constantly look at the Buddha and repeat the phrase over and over.

    Wow to my astonishment I was a winner!!! 23 cents!!!

    Whats so special about that is 23 is my favorite number and my Birthdate number.... Unbelievable!!!!

    I have proof here below!! I am Jefeche!!

    Man it really works!!


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    Renee (21 April 2009)

  3. #2
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    I guess that you should now put it all on number 23 and stroke your buhdda whilst reciting your words!

    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •