Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Playstation and Singstar

    OK firstly, who has a playstation with singstar?

    I'm thinking we should start a little contest.

    My other half NEVER wants to play with me, so I end up having to play on my own.

    BORING

    So maybe I can play with you guys?

    Here's the deal. Make a list of all the singstar discs you have (I think I have just about every single one of them) and choose a song.

    Post the song here and if there is someone else who wants to challenge you, they can post a reply.

    At the end of the song take a photo of the screen so we can see your score and post it here.

    We can start on easy to make it better competition.

    NO CHEATING!

    Who is in?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    CK - Schalk (13 January 2011)

  3. #2
    CK - Schalk's Avatar
    CK - Schalk is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 121 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    No point. I win :P

  4. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    whatEVER
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I guess noone is up for the challenge then, eh?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  6. #5
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I have never heard of Singstar! Is it like Guitar Hero or something?

  7. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    I have never heard of Singstar! Is it like Guitar Hero or something?
    O

    M

    G

    *faint*

    Guitar Hero SUX compared to this game..

    http://www.singstar.com/country-selector.html
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  8. #7
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    lol sorry I had no idea! Its like a karaoke thing then

  9. #8
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Pretty much, but it rates you just like guitar hero.. It's a much better game IMO.. Probably because I play instruments so I find guitar hero so very boring.

    Singstar is more fun because some people realise they can actually hold a note
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  10. #9
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    and do you have any note holding skills??

  11. #10
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    and do you have any note holding skills??
    Am I the only one who thinks this is a double-entendre?

    You are getting me interested Renee. I'll have to get the game but more importantly see if there is any way to peel off my other half from his PS3. That's gonna be the real challenge.

    The contest should be a piece of cake after that.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #11
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    It looks to me like we have a duel on our hands

  13. #12
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    It looks to me like we have a duel on our hands
    How about a threesome then Gabriel?

    Seriously though, I think you underestimate my predicament. Any suggestions about how I do the "peeling off" part mentioned previously?
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #13
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    How about a threesome then Gabriel?

    Seriously though, I think you underestimate my predicament. Any suggestions about how I do the "peeling off" part mentioned previously?
    I find boobs generally works...


    BTW Gabriel - I've been singing since I was about 13/14, so if I can't hold a note there is something wrong. Holding a note may or may not be the reason my other half refuses to play with me
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  15. #14
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I find boobs generally works...

    BTW Gabriel - I've been singing since I was about 13/14, so if I can't hold a note there is something wrong. Holding a note may or may not be the reason my other half refuses to play with me
    Lucky you... but in my case, not very useful since I am a measly size 10 (AU)

    Other suggestions welcome lol

    Btw, I think the challenge will be a good one if we manage it. I also have been singing since I was about 9/10.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  16. #15
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Wow you gals are singing veterans! I only sing in the shower and it terrible

  17. #16
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    Wow you gals are singing veterans! I only sing in the shower and it terrible
    Awwww, send us a video and we'll judge by ourselves
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #17
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunction View Post
    Awwww, send us a video and we'll judge by ourselves
    Haha I think that's a great idea!

    Amy I think there's a way to submit the songs online.. I'll figure it out and we can have a go..
    Will give me some competition too

    Did I mention I LOVE SINGSTAR?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •