Hi There,
i´m new here and would like to ask for your opinion about the site https://casino.guide ?
thanks a lot for the feedback!
Cheerz
Vienne Garcia
Hi There,
i´m new here and would like to ask for your opinion about the site https://casino.guide ?
thanks a lot for the feedback!
Cheerz
Vienne Garcia
I do like and despite the home page seeming to be almost too deep it loads pretty quick.
I personally think the table of top casinos on the home page has too many.
Your top list is the exact same list of 10 that is on the other pages, just in a different order, so which ones are the top picks?
Nice logo and pages are clean and quick.
Rick
Universal4
I definitely like your site because :
1. It loads very quick.
2. Seems very professional, despite the home page teble, offer sth different
3. Domain is killing. I bet you bought it long ago and now the time has come to put in on the stage
4. The logo with the detective is pretty interesting and provoking - catching the attention definitely.
Things I do not like :
- your header menu is too simple and plain, maybe you should put some parts and sections from the side bar to the header menu, i.e as a player I am always curious abut "Payment methods" and "New slots".
- site is too "white "for meIt like a snowy one
People in our industry are very keen to green, black and blue.
- take a look on the top 20 presenting bookies here - https://www.top100bookmakers.com/
- German version is casinotest.de Not good at allIn other languages, you will add the sites which you developed first
? A totally different site from casino.guide
Good luck and keep imporving.
P.S One last pick : you have too less reviews about slots, in total there are over 12 000 in the world![]()
Seven times fall, eight times stand.
Hi drifter8,
Thanks for your detailed feedback.
I was wondering if you could clarify about what you mean about the german version? You mean it should be the same domain name or something else?
Best,
Vienne"
Hi Rick,
Many thanks for your kind feedback. You make a really good point about the top 10 casinos table.We will adjust accordingly!
Best,
Vienne
Hi, Vienne,
Yes, it is normal to be with the same domain name. Is not it the right way to be ?
I.e if I go to bet365 and in any different languages, I go to different bookies - it just will not be fair
I believe it is better to translate the German site to English and casino.guide to German - this sounds ok. Tell me if I am wrong about it?
Seven times fall, eight times stand.
Just a general point, none of your tables showing Bonus information are complaint, you're not showing any T&C's, so you'll run into trouble with operators if you haven't already done so if you're targeting the UK market.
Sold www.livecasinocomparer.com in April 2025 - Now retired
The group photo seems very Photoshopped to me.
I don't like it personally. It's too basic. I'd expect better from 3 people that have worked in the Industry on the operator side. Especially an affiliate manager that's seen all types of sites.
The headshots just look tacky in my opinion.
Lee
I like the domain and header image. Thats all!
Like the site. Cool logo. Would definetely get rid of this image: xxx://vitality-limited.com/plataforma-vitality/vumi-group/planes-corporativos/
I mean no one would check for it, but it's just kind of low level.
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
I quite liked the site, plus the header image.
I thought the photos of the team was a good touch ,especially on an Affiliate site which is unusual but nice to see
Online Casinos| SA Casinos | Best Online Casinos | Rand Casinos | Online Slot | Online Casinos | Best Slots Games
Follow Us on Twitter
Too primitive. This is the 2010 site level. Definitely a lot of work done on the content side. I don’t know what strategy and vision of the project you are using in the future, but I would recommend that in the future you pay significant attention to design and user friendliness. This is my personal opinion, don't take it lightly![]()