Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Casino Guru - Andrew is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default No PMs untill 10 posts

    Hi guys,

    I would like to inquire about your 10 posts rule in order to be able to PM. I would like to answer people who PM, but I am not able to do that, untill I post at least 10 times. It doesn´t cause me any trouble at all, but now I have to quickly complete those 10 posts because I already have some people to answer. Nevertheless, I am trying my best to be useful or thematically in every post I made. I just hope it wouldn´t be consider spamming.

    Thanks in advance for your answer/approval or any kind of information.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Casino Guru - Andrew For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (8 November 2017), galaxy.deepali (11 November 2017)

  3. #2
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 923 Times in 580 Posts

    Default

    Hey

    U are welcome,

    btw,u host your pages on AWS ? Are u sure that amazon tolerate gambling ?

  4. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    A small suggestion from me while you're getting to those 10 posts - check the date of the threads you're posting in. A lot of spammers post in very old threads that aren't relevant anymore...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #4
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casino Guru View Post
    Hi guys,

    I would like to inquire about your 10 posts rule in order to be able to PM. I would like to answer people who PM, but I am not able to do that, untill I post at least 10 times. It doesn´t cause me any trouble at all, but now I have to quickly complete those 10 posts because I already have some people to answer. Nevertheless, I am trying my best to be useful or thematically in every post I made. I just hope it wouldn´t be consider spamming.

    Thanks in advance for your answer/approval or any kind of information.
    Hello Casino Guru,

    How are you?

    You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Just keep making more and more posts here on the GPWA and you'll be right to go. After a while, you'll start learning the ropes and essentials really quickly. You just have to keep at it, that's all.

    The very best of luck to you.

    If you need anything at all, just give us a shout.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    galaxy.deepali (11 November 2017)

  7. #5
    Casino Guru - Andrew is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thank you very much for all of your responses guys.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Casino Guru - Andrew For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (10 November 2017)

  9. #6
    Casino Guru - Andrew is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Progger View Post
    Hey

    U are welcome,

    btw,u host your pages on AWS ? Are u sure that amazon tolerate gambling ?
    Are you sure, you checked the right site?

  10. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,987
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Concerning whether Amazon AWS services allow for gambling sites:

    According to this page
    https://aws.amazon.com/iot/button/terms/
    1. General Requirements

    AWS IoT Buttons you configure must not:
    (e) operate as a gambling business (including without limitation online gambling (e.g., poker), lotteries (e.g., sale of lottery tickets), raffles, sports forecasting, and odds-making);
    It appears they have specific guidelines when using their trademark
    https://aws.amazon.com/trademark-guidelines/
    16. Compliance with Law; Appropriate Activities. You may not use the AWS Marks in any manner that violates any United States or foreign, federal, state, provincial, municipal, local or other, law or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, or any provision in the Agreement, you may not display any AWS Mark on your site if your site contains or displays adult content or promotes illegal activities, gambling, or the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one (21) years of age.
    In my opinion they might be contradicting themselves a little, as on this page .casino is one of the top level domains you can regiter.
    http://docs.aws.amazon.com/Route53/l...-tld-list.html


    I think this is a case of the possibility using their servcies you could end up at some point in the future having sites or services restricted and they could most likely use the "breaking terms of service" line.


    Rick
    Universal4

  11. #8
    galaxy.deepali's Avatar
    galaxy.deepali is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Hello Casino Guru,

    How are you?

    You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Just keep making more and more posts here on the GPWA and you'll be right to go. After a while, you'll start learning the ropes and essentials really quickly. You just have to keep at it, that's all.

    The very best of luck to you.

    If you need anything at all, just give us a shout.

    Thank you for this post

    Just a quick question, Posts - can be replies to threads or Post a "discussion"?

  12. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,987
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Yes, replying or making posts in current existing threads qualify just fine.

    Any time a sponsor or non-sponsor programs needs to follow up with an affiliate that has not met the 10 post requirement, we suggest you send them YOUR contact details as all forum account holders can read their pm's, just not respond until they meet the threshold.

    If any forum members needs their contact details forwarded to a program representative, just drop Anthony or myself a note and we are happy to take care of that for you.

    Rick
    Universal4

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (4 January 2018), galaxy.deepali (15 November 2017)

  14. #10
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy.deepali View Post
    Thank you for this post

    Just a quick question, Posts - can be replies to threads or Post a "discussion"?
    Hello galaxy.deepali,

    How are you doing today?

    You're welcome. It was the least I could do to help you out here.

    Yes, of course. You can also reply to Threads, Posts or any Discussions that you would like to.

    Have a great day and take care too!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    galaxy.deepali (16 November 2017)

  16. #11
    galaxy.deepali's Avatar
    galaxy.deepali is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Hello galaxy.deepali,

    How are you doing today?

    You're welcome. It was the least I could do to help you out here.

    Yes, of course. You can also reply to Threads, Posts or any Discussions that you would like to.

    Have a great day and take care too!
    Hi vtyunby65,

    I am good thank you, how are you?

    Awesome, thank you for clearing that out for me.

    Take Care & you too have a great day ahead

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to galaxy.deepali For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (16 November 2017)

  18. #12
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,150
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy.deepali View Post
    Hi vtyunby65,

    I am good thank you, how are you?

    Awesome, thank you for clearing that out for me.

    Take Care & you too have a great day ahead
    Hello galaxy.deepali,

    I'm glad to hear that you're doing well today. I'm doing well too. Thank you very much for asking.

    That's okay. You're welcome. Just give me a shout out anytime!

    Take care now and talk to you again soon.

    Have an awesome day ahead too!

  19. #13
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 923 Times in 580 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casino Guru View Post
    Are you sure, you checked the right site?
    Yes...AWS SSL this is why i ask...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •